Nursing Room Aids & Hospital Furnitures
- 4" cell stage 2 overlay system. Ultra quiet design. Therapy by Alternating. Recommended for the prevention and treatment of pressure sore stage 1 and 2 in long term and domiciliary therapies. The 20 9.5cm-high cells in Nylon+PVC are particulary comfortable. Very easy to install, use and maintain with the possibility of adjusting the pressure according to patient's weight. Easily interchangeable in case of breakage. The pump can be hung to the end of the bed by means of two hooks.
- Mattress Technical Parameters: Dimensions (LxWxH): 200x86x9.5cm. Weight Support 140kg. Suitable for Pressure Ulcer Stage: 1,2
- Single bed only
- PVC mattress with pump (for hospital/home use)
- Mattress's continuous alternating motion decreases the need to turn patients very often, thus preventing pressure sores
- Can be kept running for 24hrs
- Material: Silicone
- Size: about 5cm
- Touches soft and flexible
- Very comfortable
- Suitable for different ages
- To exercise muscle and make muscular
- To train flexibility of fingers
- It applies to primary strength training and rehabilitation
- Aluminium Double Fold Stretcher is available with bag for easy storage and is foldable lengthwise and crosswise for compact storage.
- Designed with Non-Slip Handgrips with rugged spreader bars and legs which provide ultimate support and comfort.
- Vinyl-Coated Nylon covers resist stains, blood, and body fluids.
- Frame made of heavy duty aluminium poles for easy handling.
- Hopkin Grab Bars are designed to ensure users maintain balance while standing, hold some of their weight during movement, or have something to grab onto in case of a slip or fall.
- It can also be used to help assist with transferring a patient from one place to another.
- Grab bars increase accessibility and safety for people with a variety of disabilities or mobility difficulties.
- It is highly recommended to install next to a toilet or in the shower.
- The plastic material offers anti-slip and firm grip for users to hold on to under dry/wet circumstances.
The sheeting has high breaking and tearing strength
Double sides useable
Washability : With cold water and mild soap
Make rubber with thin cloth lining in the centre
90 cm width
Ideal for elderly Patients
To protect bed, widely used in hospitals and other waterproofing applications
Made from high quality Medical Grade Rubber Sheet
Do not dry in direct sunlight in cold water and wipe it dry.
When not in use, sprinkle /apply talcum powder and keep in roll form duly wrapped in paper and polythene
Soft rubber High breaking and tearing strength
Used to spread on cots to prevent them from getting wet